2. Then launch the node first and wait for it to synchronize
3. Launch a command prompt and go to the folder where the mwc-wallet.exe is located
5. Once your wallet created, open your files and go in:
6. Open the file mwc-server.toml
enable_stratum_server = false
8. Replace “false” by “true”
9. Save the file and close it as well as the node and the wallet
10. Reopen the node and wait for it to synchronize
11. When the node is synchronized, launch a command prompt and go to the folder where the mwc-wallet.exe is located
12. On your command prompt type:
13. Now, you need to download the miner
14. Open the file of the miner and create a text document
15. Type that to mine on the cuckaroo D29 algorithm:
miner.exe — algo cuckarood29 — server 127.0.0.1 — port 3416 — user YOURUSERNAME
or that if you want to mine on the cuckatoo 31 algorithm:
miner.exe — algo grin31 — server 127.0.0.1 — port 3416 — user YOURUSERNAME
16. Now do “save as” and type miner.bat
17. Now, launch the miner.bat
Congrats ! You’re mining !
You can type this in a command prompt if you want to know how many MWC you got:
Special thanks to MWC community member Mamie Nova for writing this article.
If you have an article you'd like to share with the MWC community please let a team member know within Discord.