Firstly, you have to choose your pool:
Once you have chosen your pool and have mined a few coins, it’s time to withdraw them.
But HOW ?
There are 2 different ways:
(I’ll explain for the Windows version but it’s similar for the Linux and MacOS versions)
3. Launch a command prompt and go to the folder where the mwc-wallet.exe is located
5. Once your wallet created, open your files and go in:
6. Open the mwc-wallet.toml and replace api_listen_interface = “127.0.0.1” by api_listen_interface = “0.0.0.0”
7. You will need to forward this port(3415) on your router so its available from the sender or use ngrok to create an outgoing tunnel
8. On your command prompt type:
You should see this:
Now, you can withdraw your MWCs.
Your address for the withdraw is http://YourIP:3415
(Not recommended as the exchange often closes MWC deposits and withdrawals)
Special thanks to MWC community member Mamie Nova for writing this article.
If you have an article you'd like to share with the MWC community please let a team member know within Discord.